- First official release. Leaving the Beta phase
- Stability optimizations for prime towers
- Changed internal paths to resolve Ultmikare Cura interferences
- 2mm Power Extruder Profile: TPU (various fixes)
- Revised EULA and license agreements
- BigRep Pro: Update to Firmware v1.5.
This is breaking change. BigRep Pros with older firmware versions are not supported any more.
- Installer: Changed installation directory to "Program Files"
- Removed "Marketplace" menu entry
- Added BigRep BVOH to ACE as support material
- Added BigRep PLX to ONE Power Extruder 1mm and STUDIO G2
- Batch Printing Plugin/Mixed Mode
Please try out: Menu->Extensions -> “Batch Printing”
- 2mm Power Extruder Profile: PLA/Pro HT/PETG (various fixes)
- Auto orientation:
- Blade update notifications
- BigRep PRO: Renamed PowerExtruder to ACE
This is a breaking change and old files may not work anymore!
- BigRep PRO: Gcode preview
- Minor UI changes/ Adjusted basic mode and introduced expert mode
- Fixed: Print with second extruder only
- Fixed: Deal with non-ASCII characters on ONE/STUDIO
- Compatible with new BigRep Pro firmware
- Adjustable flowrate
- Updated: Dual Extrusion: Prime tower
- Added: Export Machine and Extruder settings to gcode
- Added: Tandem mode for ONE
- Post Processing: Speed improvements
- Optimized various settings
- Optimized settings for BigRep Pro.
- Removed non officially supported printers.
- Update to Cura 3.6
In particular, we have 3d infill: gyroid.
- Basic support of BigRep One
- All Extruders and Materials as in Simplify3D (No full support for PVA/TPU and 2mm PE)
- Basic support of BigRep Studio
- All Materials as in Simplify3D (No full Support for PVA/TPU)
- Preliminary support of BigRep Studio Plus
- Renamed Bigz into BigRep Blade
- BigRep Pro: Flow rate and print speed can be set independently from each other.
- Support is officially supported.
- Dual extrusion is officially supported.
- Better seams.
- Auto-Orientation and Custom-Support added.
- Better housing for BigRep One.