Learn how to integrate a large-format 3D printer into your shop for functional prototypes and tooling.
CNC Machining and 3D printing both have their strengths and weaknesses when it comes to a producing a part – whether it’s a prototype or tooling. Machine shops all over the world are benefiting by having both technologies. For example, a machine shop will use CNC machining for voluminous production requirements and alternatively, use 3D printing to produce quick one-off parts or geometrically complex parts.
The goal of the webinar isn’t to say one technology is the solution for everything but rather to show how they can work together in your shop, where you can make time and cost savings by selecting one technology over the other to produce your specific parts.
Join this webinar to learn:
- The Advantages and disadvantages of CNC and 3D Printing
- How to integrate 3D printing into your machine shop
- How to select the right manufacturing process for part
- Cost and time differences for real custom examples
- How to calculate the ROI
TITLE: How 3D Printing and CNC Machining Can Work Together
DATE: November 10
DURATION: 35 minutes
Sales Director, America, BigRep
- 15 years of additive manufacturing experience from metal to plastics
- Responsible for educate individuals on why large format 3D printing could work well for their organization (aka sales)
- Connect with Tim on LinkedIn
Technical Operations Manager, Nikola Motor Corporation