The final step in 3D printing –post-processing – is one of the most often forgotten and underutilized. There are a few steps that you need to take after printing to clean your part and remove the supports, but so much more can be done to strengthen your part or change the aesthetics to achieve your final vision.
Hear from BigRep expert, Lindsay Lawson, as she walks you through the in’s and out’s of what post-processing is, outlines common post processing methods and provides real life examples.
- What is post-processing (PP)?
- Three main categories of PP: Additive, Subtractive, Material Changing
- PP methods for surface smoothing and other methods for added benefits such as part strength, UV/chemical resistance, conductivity, etc.
- Rethinking AM using PP to unlock a wider range of solutions
- Live demo of an easy additive method of resin coating
Title: BigRep Post Processing Training