3D Printing Applications
Industrial 3D printing offers a fast, cost effective avenue to build and streamline processes in real-world applications.
Prototyping, production tooling, and manufacturing processes are all simplified with industrial additive manufacturing technology. Add large-format 3D printers into your company workflows to reduce production costs and time-to-market, and develop sustainable practices that enable complete control throughout your product's entire life cycle.
Carbon Fiber Parts with 3D Printed Molds
- 3D printing molds costs a fraction of the price of CNC milling aluminum
- Drastically reduce lead times and speed up design iterations
- Adapt, test, and produce parts in-house with ease
Concrete Casting with 3D Printed Formwork
- Produce complex formwork at lightning speed with reduced lead times
- Save money with reduced costs of digital craftsmanship
- Achieve complex shapes unthinkable with traditional methods
Sand Casting with 3D Printed Patterns
- Speed up fabrication and reduce lead times
- Cut costs with fast and precise digital workflows
- Streamline workflows and ramp up production